Here we go.

07 April 2008

Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good

Last night, I started a really rough draft of the camping stencil. I'm pleased with it, maybe we can get it on our gear boxes before this weekend?

First camping trip of the season this weekend, people! This is BIG! It's supposed to be cold-ish, so we'll have to keep a 48-hour fire going, wear extra warm socks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
On the way to work, I saw a FOR SALE sign on a plot in Argenta. Now, I probably need to actually approach this sign and see what is for sale, but I immediately got excited! And naturally, I went into extreme daydream mode. I want to buy it! I want to eventually build green, modular homes on it! I just want to own something, make it up however which way I please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Good gracious, it happened:
Photobucket
Kilgore was so fast with the vows, I didn't even have time to cry, what the hell!
Good luck, Anne!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The holy trinity has decided to have migas for supper tonight.  For those of you who don't know how awesome that is, I am sorry, maybe one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I was going to start a typing job this evening, but I am SO FULL, all I want to do is watch horrible television in bed.  I've got so much stuff to do!  I think I'm overwhelmed -- I think that once the big move happens and I can put stuff away/make more room I will be inspired to TCB.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy buy buy buy buy [You know how it's sung]

Blog Archive